- Category: Healthcare Assistant
- Job type: Day, Evening, Night, Part Time
- Location: Brighton, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Heathfield, Mayfield, Newhaven, Seaford, Uckfield
- Salary: From £10.25ph
- Job Ref: New Year, New Career 2023 (HCA)
- Startdate: Immediately
CareStaff24 are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to support our clients in Eastbourne and surrounding areas.
As a HCA, your duties may include:
- Observing, monitoring and recording patient conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
- Communication with patients, relatives and carers
- Assisting with clinical duties
- Personal care including infection prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety
- Promoting positive mental/physical/nutritional health with patients
- Checking and ordering supplies
Hours: We have varied shifts throughout the day, evening and night. You advise when you are able to work and we will source work for you.
Experience is preferred but not essential, as long as you have a caring nature and a can-do attitude, we can provide you will the training required to start a career as a HCA.
Benefits of working with CareStaff24:
- Free training
- Refundable DBS*
- Free uniform
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Competitive pay rates from £10.25ph
- Weekly pay
CareStaff24 Ltd was set up in March 2021 to provide fully trained Nurses, Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants to clients in Eastbourne and surrounding areas. We supply staff to a range of clients ranging from nursing and residential homes, learning disability homes, supported living, NHS and private hospitals and mental health units.
Our aim is to provide a seamless service to our clients and provide them with a consistent and reliable service. Our staff will deliver compassionate and professional care with the training to ensure that they are able to fulfil the daily requirements for our clients, and the people they care for and support.
Apply today and our team will contact you with more information about working with CareStaff24.
* You will initially cover the cost of your DBS, but this will be fully refunded after working 150 hours within three months of working with us.