- Category: Registered Nurse
- Job type: Day, Evening, Night, Part Time
- Location: Brighton, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Heathfield, Mayfield, Newhaven, Seaford, Uckfield
- Salary: From £20.50ph
- Job Ref: New Year, New Career 2023 (RGN)
- Startdate: Immediately
CareStaff24 are currently recruiting Registered Nurses to support our clients in Eastbourne and surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing the best nursing care with little supervision. You must be compassionate and cool tempered and able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
You will monitor patient conditions and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice. You will:
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualised care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc) and fill in patient charts
- Adjust and administer patient medication and provide treatments according to physician orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitising surfaces, preparing beds etc)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Supervise nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license/PIN
Benefits of working with CareStaff24:
- Free training
- Refundable DBS*
- Free uniform
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Competitive pay rates from £20.50ph
- Weekly pay
CareStaff24 Ltd was set up in March 2021 to provide fully trained Nurses, Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants to clients in Eastbourne and surrounding areas. We supply staff to a range of clients ranging from nursing and residential homes, learning disability homes, supported living, NHS and private hospitals and mental health units.
Our aim is to provide a seamless service to our clients and provide them with a consistent and reliable service. Our staff will deliver compassionate and professional care with the training to ensure that they are able to fulfil the daily requirements for our clients, and the people they care for and support.
Apply today and our team will contact you with more information about working with CareStaff24.
* You will initially cover the cost of your DBS, but this will be fully refunded after working 150 hours within three months of working with us.