- Category: Registered Nurse
- Job type: Day, Night, Part Time
- Location: Heathfield
- Salary: From £20.50ph
- Job Ref: RGNHEATH
CareStaff24 are currently recruiting Registered Nurse jobs in Heathfield.
As an RGN, your duties may include:
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients’ conditions
- Maintain accurate records of residents care, financial procedures, and medication administration
- Identify care planning needs
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients’ vital signs and medical information
- Re-evaluate patient care plan as conditions change
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Monitor patients’ diet and exercise
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Report any issues that arose during each shift
Hours: We are looking for day and night staff –
We have varied shifts throughout the day, evening and night, you advise when you are able to work and we will source work for you.
A Valid PIN is required to work as an RGN.
Benefits of working with CareStaff24:
- Free training
- Refundable DBS*
- Free uniform
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Competitive pay rates from £20.50ph
- Weekly pay
We have immediate interviews available, apply today for Nurse jobs in Heathfield!
* You will initially cover the cost of your DBS, but this will be fully refunded after working 150 hours within three months of working with us