- Category: Registered Nurse
- Job type: Day, Evening, Night
- Location: Newhaven
- Salary: From £20.50ph
- Job Ref: RGNNEW
- Startdate: ASAP
CareStaff24 are currently recruiting Registered Nurse jobs Newhaven.
As an RGN, your duties may include:
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients’ conditions
- Maintain accurate records of residents care, financial procedures, and medication administration
- Identify care planning needs
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients’ vital signs and medical information
- Re-evaluate patient care plan as conditions change
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Monitor patients’ diet and exercise
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Report any issues that arose during each shift
Hours: We are looking for day and night staff –
We have varied shifts throughout the day, evening and night, you advise when you are able to work and we will source work for you.
A Valid PIN is required to work as an RGN.
We are looking for a Nurse with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential
- A committed and organised approach
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to work shifts
Benefits of working with CareStaff24:
- Free training
- Refundable DBS*
- Free uniform
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Competitive pay rates from £20.50ph
- Weekly pay
We have immediate interviews available, apply today for Nurse jobs Newhaven!
Complete our application form and one of our team will contact you.
* You will initially cover the cost of your DBS, but this will be fully refunded after working 150 hours within three months of working with us