- Category: Healthcare Assistant
- Job type: Day, Evening
- Location: Seaford
- Salary: from £10.25ph
- Job Ref: HCA_Seaford
- Startdate: ASAP
CareStaff24 are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants in Seaford.
As a HCA, your duties may include:
- Observing, monitoring and recording patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
- Communication with patients, relatives and carers
- Assisting with clinical duties
- Personal care including infection prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety
- Promoting positive mental/physical/nutritional health with patients
- Checking and ordering supplies
Hours: We are looking for day and night care workers. We have varied shifts throughout the day, evening and night, you advise when you are able to work and we will source work for you.
As an agency worker, you choose when you work, whether you are looking for a few shifts a week to top up your hours or more, we can help.
Experience is preferred but not essential, as long as you have a caring nature and a can-do attitude, we can provide you will the training required to start a career as a HCA.
From 11th November 2021, it is a legal requirement for people working in care home settings to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required at registration with CareStaff24.
Benefits of working with CareStaff24:
- Free training
- Refundable DBS*
- Free uniform
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme
We have immediate interviews available, apply today for work as a Healthcare Assistant in Seaford!
CareStaff24 Ltd was set up in 2021 to provide fully trained Nurses, Carers, Support Workers to clients within Eastbourne and surrounding areas. We supply staff to a range of clients ranging from nursing and residential homes, learning disability homes, supported living, NHS and private hospitals and mental health units.
Our aim is to provide a seamless service to our clients and provide them with a consistent and reliable service. Our staff will deliver compassionate and professional care with the training to ensure that they are able to fulfil the daily requirements for our clients.
Apply today and our team will contact you with more information about agency care work with CareStaff24
* You will initially cover the cost of your DBS, but this will be fully refunded after working 150 hours within three months of working with us