- Category: Registered Nurse
- Job type: Day, Evening, Night
- Location: Hailsham
- Salary: From £20.50ph
- Job Ref: RGNHAIL
- Startdate: Immediately
CareStaff24 are currently recruiting Registered Nurses for our client based in Hailsham.
We have lots of work for RGNs in Hailsham, your duties may include:
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients’ conditions
- Maintain accurate records of residents care, financial procedures, and medication administration
- Identify care planning needs
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients’ vital signs and medical information
- Re-evaluate patient care plan as conditions change
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Monitor patients’ diet and exercise
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Report any issues that arose during each shift
Hours: We are looking for day and night staff –
We have varied shifts throughout the day, evening and night, you advise when you are able to work and we will source work for you.
A Valid PIN is required to work as an RGN.
Benefits of working with CareStaff24:
- Free training
- Refundable DBS*
- Free uniform
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Competitive pay rates from £20.50ph
- Weekly pay
We have immediate interviews available, apply today for Nurse jobs and RGNs in Hailsham!
CareStaff24 Ltd was set up in March 2021 to provide fully trained Nurses, Carers, Support Workers to clients within Eastbourne and surrounding areas. We supply staff to a range of clients ranging from nursing and residential homes, learning disability homes, supported living, NHS and private hospitals and mental health units.
Our aim is to provide a seamless service to our clients and provide them with a consistent and reliable service. Our staff will deliver compassionate and professional care with the training to ensure that they are able to fulfil the daily requirements for our clients.
Apply today and our team will contact you with more information about working with CareStaff24
* You will initially cover the cost of your DBS, but this will be fully refunded after working 150 hours within three months of working with us